Three easy ways to book
To see a complete list of what shows we are selling CLICK HERE
To be taken directly to the ticketing Sign-In page CLICK HERE
2. Phone: 02 6766 2028
3. In person: Capitol Theatre - Level 1, Centrepoint, 374 Peel St, Tamworth or
The Big Golden Guitar - Goonoo Goonoo Rd, Tamworth
- Capitol Theatre: 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday and 1 hour prior to Capitol performances.
- Tamworth War Memorial Town Hall : 1 hour prior to the performance
- TRECC: 1 hour prior to the performance
- AELECC: 1 hour prior to the performance and some extended hours depending on the event.
- The Big Golden Guitar: 9am to 4.30pm Monday to Sunday*
* Please note: All tickets purchased via the internet or phone and printed/collected from the Big Golden Guitar will incur a $1 print fee per transaction.
GST & Transaction Fees
All ticket prices include GST. A Transaction Fee will apply. Currently $2.00 per transaction online and $3.00 per transaction across the counter at all box offices and outlet, and $5.50 per subscriptions.
An Entertainment Venues Gift Certificate makes an ideal gift for Christmas, birthday or anniversary. The recipient has the flexibility to choose performances, dates and times. They are available in varying amounts across all three venues.
School Student Discounts
These are often available for any student up to Year 12, depending upon the show. Children 2 years and over must have a paid seat.
These are often available to Pensioner Concession and Senior's Card holders, university and TAFE students. Proof of entitlement may be asked for at the time of booking and/or at the door.
When you purchase 8 or more seats you receive a discounted price per ticket. Not available for all productions.
Wheelchair Seating & Access
You must call the Box Office to book a wheelchair position. These are not available online. Full wheelchair access to Centrepoint and the Capitol Theatre is available. Patrons requiring wheelchair seats must indicate this to the box office at the beginning of the booking. Companion Cards are excepted but not available at all events.
Ticket Exchanges and Refunds
For general ticket holders we have a ‘no exchange, no refund’ policy. Refunds are only available as per the Live Performance Australia code of practice for ticketing. You have a right to a refund if the event to which you purchased an authorised ticket is cancelled; rescheduled (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled event); or you are significantly relocated. Click here to see our Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions
Season Subscriber & Member Benefits
Season Subscribers and Members have other benefits like access to Season performances before the general public and one free ticket exchange per Season event.